Primera RX900 Color RFID Label Printer
Finally an on-demand color RFID label printer.
Utilizing the latest in high-resolution color inkjet technology, the RX900 prints labels and tags at speeds of up to 4.5" (114mm) per second.
The Primera RX900 is a true "on-demand" printer, which means that it prints, encodes, verifies and dispenses labels one at a time. You can make exactly the number of full-color labels you need when and where you need them.
The built-in UHF reader/encoder module, supplied by RFID industry leader Intermec®, supports ISO 18000-6B, ISO 18000-6C and EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2. This Color RFID Label printer is thus ideal for producing full-color, RFID-enabled labels and tags for file folders, asset tracking, garment tags, shipping labels and much more.
Labels from 1" (25.4mm) wide up to 8.5" (216mm) wide can be produced. An adjustable antenna position and variable gain settings allow you to precisely aim the RFID signal, ensuring that only one label at a time is written.
- Built-in UHF reader/encoder from Intermec® – for reliable, consistent reading and writing of RFID inlays
- 4800 dpi print resolution – produces true photo-quality output along with ultra-sharp text, full-color graphics and high-resolution linear and 2D bar codes
- Fast print speeds – up to 4.5" (114mm) per second
- Separate ink cartridges for CMYK – allows you to replace only the color that needs replenishing
- Adjustable antenna position and variable gain – allows radio signals to be perfectly read and encoded on a single label at a time with no overbleeding
- Many substrates available – including water-resistant paper, polyester and polypropylene
- Rugged metal frame and case – allows printer to be used in a wide range of environments, including right on the shop floor
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac OS X v10.6 – allows easy integration with industry standard and custom third-party software solutions
Print and encode color RFID labels for files and data storage tapes.