HPE C7977A LTO 7 Tapes with Custom Barcode Label
HP LTO 7 Ultrium Tape (C7977A) with a Barcode Label customized to your library or autoloader and the alpha-numeric sequence you specify.
HP LTO-7 Ultrium Tape can write or read data at a blistering 2.7 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 6TB (up to 15TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- 1 - HPE LTO Ultrium 7 Tape (C7977A) with capacity of 6TB native and up to 15TB compressed
- 1 - LTO 7 Barcode Label. Customized to your library or autoloader and your alpha-numeric sequence
- Supports transfer speeds of 300 MB/s (native), 750 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 7
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
Prices valid for US End Users Only