Epson Discproducer PP-100II Disc Publisher
CD/DVD Disc Publisher
The professional choice for CD, DVD disc publishing and printing, the Epson Discproducer PP-100II is perfect for businesses who want to deliver high-quality printing, reliable performance and a low total cost of ownership. Using Epson's world-renowned robotic and printing technologies, it offers simple, 'print and walk away' production of multiple disc types and formats all in one compact device. Complete with Epson's patented MicroPiezo inkjet technology and six individual ink cartridges, the Epson Discproducer™ delivers crisp text and vibrant graphics for use a variety of industries including media production, healthcare, legal and music. Because of proprietary ink sensors and AcuGrip technology, it's easy to operate and maintain..
Features and Benefits
- Simple, unattended production — easily create multiple CD, DVD
- High-quality printing — get sharp text and stunning graphics with patented MicroPiezo technology
- Economical and easy to maintain — low total cost of ownership
- Compatibility — comes standard with USB connectivity
- Individual ink cartridges — six high-capacity cartridges, each with low-ink sensors
- Reliable — robotic arm and patented AcuGrip technology ensure that only one disc is placed in the drive or on the printer at one time
- Convenient — easy front access to the disc drive
- Built to last — features a field-replaceable waste tank
- Compact, durable design — rugged construction in space-saving format
- Industry-leading service and support — for added peace of mind
Enabling fast and reliable CD/DVD production, the PP-100II features a USB 2.0 HighSpeed interface, and publishes 15 CDs/8 DVDs Discs per hour (40/12x speed, 0.6/3.8GB data respectively) including printing on the disc surface. Production runs of 50 DVD-R DL x 8.5GB can be left to complete unattended thanks to the fully automated operation, the CD/DVD drives (Pioneer PR1 series) that provide best-in-class accuracy, and the AcuGrip™ robotic arm, which ensures only one disc is grabbed at a time.
The PP-100II represents a cost-effective investment, as its maintenance cartridge and CD/DVD drives can be replaced by the user to extend its working lifespan to far more than 70,000 discs. The six-cartridge individual ink system keeps the cost-per-produced-disc low.
Easy to use and integrate into virtually any environment, the PP-100II is operated from the front, and allows easy monitoring of ink levels for each color. As it is compact and fully stackable, the Discproducer also has valuable space-saving benefits for organizations with large-scale disc publishing needs.
Total Disc Maker software is included, providing advanced functions such as the 'read back' file location tool, for filename or content backup from a stack of up to 50 discs. The new 'merge print' feature burns and prints automatically individual content onto each disc surface, enabling easier batch production.