Verbatim MediDisc CD-R 80 MIN 700MB 52X
Branded Thermal Printable in Jewel Case
Your patient welfare depends on accurate image reproduction. Verbatim MediDisc CD-R media uses a specially developed Metal Azo recording dye that provides superior performance and reliable data recording at all writing speeds.
Features & Benefits
- DICOM compliant and usable in HIPPA records systems
- High Speed/High Performance CD-R with Super Azo Dye Technology
- Storage Capacity of 700MB
- Recording Speed of up to 52x
- Special manufacturing and testing control procedures to ensure disc-to-disc consistency
- Protective scuff-resistant coating that protects data
- Unique disc label design can be printed on with a soft tip pen or various CD/DVD disc printers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty by Verbatim
Metal Azo technology also provides the long archival life required for healthcare image and records retention by protecting critical patient data from heat, humidity, UV light, and other environmental elements. Disc-to-disc consistency is another key to the high quality of MediDisc media. Verbatim employs special manufacturing and testing control procedures that assures each MediDisc CD-R performs at the highest standard. All MediDisc media also contain a protective scuff-resistant coating that protects data from the abuses of busy hospital and physician's office environments. Verbatim MediDisc CD-R media are DICOM compliant and usable in HIPAA records systems.