With the new Dual Reflective Layer technology, Verbatimâ€™s
archival-grade DVD-R media delivers substantially higher durability than
standard DVD-R discs and provides the same level of excellent read/write
compatibility that users have come to expect from Verbatim media. For added
protection against scratches and abrasion, the new archival-grade DVD-R media
features Verbatim/MKMâ€™s innovative VideoGard technology. The VideoGard
protective coating on the disc surface makes it 40 times more resistant to
When combined with MKMâ€™s patented Metal AZO DVD recording dye and proprietary VideoGard hard coat technology, the revolutionary Dual Reflective Layer will enable Verbatim archival-grade DVD-R discs to deliver new levels in longevity and performance without sacrificing compatibility
- Proprietary dual reflective layer technology
- Gold layer maximizes disc lifetime by protecting data from corrosion
- Silver layer delivers high reflectivity and broad read/write compatibility
- Hard coating protects recording surface against scratches and rough handling.
- Patented Verbatim azo dye technology, 8X speed recording.