DataCare 2001 Fireproof LTO /3592 / Hard Drive Safe
Data Care Fireproof Media Safes are engineered specifically to protect information that is stored digitally on tapes or hard drives from fire, water, magnetic interference, dust, humidity and theft. These media safes withstand temperatures of 1850° F for two hours, providing data management professionals with confidence and the peace of mind they deserve when storing high value data
Features and Benefits
- Tested and certified by SP Research Technical Institute in Sweden to protect data against damage from fire and heat for up to 2 hours at 1850° F.
- Safely stores approximately 36 LTO tapes or 9 - 3.5” hard drives (with or without “trays / sleds)”
- Delivered fully assembled at no charge, dock to dock, within the 48 continental US. (additional charge for inside delivery or lift gate service)
- Optimal specialized “white glove” inside delivery is available, at an additional cost, to install the safe in the exact location the customer requires; packing materials are removed from the installation site.
- 3 year material warranty and free lifetime replacement after exposure to fire.
- Built with double door construction (2 set of doors) and internal water resistant seals.
Weight: 238 lbs.
Inside Dimensions: 15" × 9.25"× 7.75"
Outside Dimensions: 23.6" × 18.5" × 18.5"
Products that provide fire protection for computer media are listed on this website with the designation of “Class 125.” Tests for products designed to protect computer media range from 60 to 120 minutes in furnace-burn time, at temperatures ranging from 1700°F to 1859°F. By comparison, a typical fire lasts 20 minutes and reaches 800°F. During the fire test, the internal temperature of the product is monitored to ensure that it does not rise above a level that would endanger the computer media stored within the product. The designation tag also indicates the length of the fire test as “1 HR, 1 ½ HR, or 2 HR” and is located next to each model number.
Explosion-tested and designed to withstand temperature blasts of up to 2000°F.
Perm-A-Store Data Care & Data Commander Safes
Lifetime Fire Replacement Perm-A-Store warrants to the original retail purchaser free replacement of any Perm-A-Store insulated product damaged beyond repair by fire. Perm-A-Store will replace the product free of charge; however, any freight service charges beyond dock-to-dock delivery are to be borne by the purchaser. Replacement product will be a current production model of comparable value. Replacement is contingent upon the purchaser submitting reproduction grade photographs of the damaged product showing condition of content and upon submission of a letter explaining circumstances of fire and product performance. Purchaser must agree to allow Perm-A-Store to use such photographs and testimonials for promotional purposes.
Parts and Service If a mechanical problem or manufacturing defect occurs within the first three years of service, Perm-A-Store will repair or replace the defective unit at no cost. Perm-A-Store must be notified and authorize service before it is performed. Perm-A-Store will determine if repair or replacement is necessary and will assign the appropriate personnel to service the product.
No Other Warranties No other warranties implied or stated by a dealer will be honored by Perm-A-Store .Close ×