Tandberg RDX QuikStation 4 (Rackmount Version 1U)
The Tandberg QuickStation 4 is a highly flexible removable disk array for automated data protection, disaster recovery and archiving. The Tandberg Data RDX QuikStation 4 is an iSCSI network-attached removable disk array designed to provide a flexible platform for data protection and off-site disaster recovery for physical or virtual environments as well as Hybrid-Cloud applications.
The RDX QuikStation 4 has four RDX drives. Combined with Tandberg Data's high capacity RDX disc, the system offers online storage with virtually unlimited offline storage capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Versatility- Ideal device for backup, archiving, data distribution and data seeding for businesses.
- Network connected RDX - iSCSI connectivity allows easy integration into virtual, physical or hybrid environments for versatile storage applications
- Removable Disk Storage - RDX combines the benefits of disk and tape, allowing fast and secure data access with long term off-site archiving.
- One big RDX - Volume spanning to overcome single RDX media capacity limitation.
- Protected Mode for Data Availability - Provides disk fault tolerance of 1 RDX media
- Windows® Backup Compatibility - Use removable disk media with Windows Backup Utility.
- Web Based Management - Accessible from any standard web browser for user-friendly administration as well as automatic software updates.
- No Media Compatibility Issues - Full forward and backward compatibility to all RDX media means no data migration effort.
- Desktop and Rackmount Versions The QuikStation 4 can be integrated in existing 19“-racks as well as placed on a desk for use in small office environments.
What's In the Box
- Tandberg RDX QuikStation 4 (Rackmount Version1U)
- 2 - Ethernet cables
- US and Euro power cords
- USB Flash Drive
- Rackmount Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- (RDX media not included)