Quantum LTO 6 Tapes (MR-L6MQN-03 formerly MR-L6MQN-01)
Capacity: 2.5TB / 6.25TB
Quantum’s LTO Ultrium 6 tape media, now using Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology, is manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability ensuring high performance and durability, whether utilized for primary backup or long-term archive.
Features and Benefits
- High Storage Capacity: 2.5 TB Native and Up to 6.25 TB Compressed Storage Capacity (2.5:1 compression)
- High Speed Data Transfer: of 160MB/s native and up to 400 MB/s (assuming a 2.5:1 compression)
- Up to 30 Year Archival life
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- High Performance – A high-durability, non-contact IC memory chip up to 16KB is built-in; this contributes to significant improvement in tape library access and health reporting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty by Quantum
The Quantum LTO 6 Tape media family offers you more choices to better manage your data over time, and now includes LTO6 Ultrium tape cartridges. The LTO Ultrium 6 tape format has been optimized for high capacity and performance with outstanding reliability, in either stand-alone or automated environments.