Quantum LTO 5 Tapes - Labeled Library Pack 20 Tapes (MR-L5LQN-BC)
Allow Quantum to pre-label your LTO 5 tape data cartridges with your requested bar code label sequences and color scheme. They’ll arrive ready to load into the library. Quantum offers “library packaging” to save you time! This eco-friendly bulk packaging option protects cartridges during shipment and storage without the individual cartridge cases. This allows quicker access to the cartridges to expedite loading into automation slots/trays—and it results in less waste.
Features and Benefits
- 20 Tape Library Pack bulk packaging tray protects cartridges during shipment
- Pre-label your LTO 5 data cartridges with your requested bar code label sequences and color scheme
- Without Individual tape cases so the Library Pack is eco-friendly
- Saves you time loading your LTO 5 autoloader or library
- Up to 3.0TB Compressed Storage Capacity (2:1 compression)
- 280MB/Second Data Transfer Rate (compressed)
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- 30 Years Estimated Archival Life
- 20,000 Load/Unload Cycle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty by Quantum
Note: This is a custom made product and lead time is approximately 10 business days.
Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
LTFS enables LTO 5 tape drives to segment a Quantum LTO 5 tape into 2 partitions, These partitions can be independently accessed to help provide faster data access and improved data management. This is a non-proprietary data format file system that is independent of specific software applications that can enhance ease of use and sharing of data on tape between platforms.