Panasonic 63 Minute Mini DV Tape -
Newly Designed Package and Product Enhancements
High reliability based on Panasonic's metal-evaporation technology
Panasonic's advanced metal-evaporation technology achieves excellent characteristics, high durability and optimal tape-to-head contact.
2-Way Soft Case
A soft material that won't break if dropped is used for the cassette case. The 2-way lid construction lets you easily extract the tape with one hand, even while shooting.
ABS resin shell and anti-static lid.
The precision engineered MiniDV cassette shell is molded of ABS resin, which prevents warping and provides tough impact resistance and durability. The anti-static cassette lid treatment repels dust, debris, and contaminants, minimizing dropouts. The sliding lock mechanism prevents against accidental erasure of recordings.
Features and Benefits
- Recording/Playing Time: 63 Minutes SP/ 94 Minutes LP (DVCAM 42 Minutes)
- Tape Length: 242 ft. /73.8 meters
- Storage Case: Soft Plastic
- Mfgr Part No: Panasonic AY-DVM63PQUS (this tape replaces the AY-DVM63PQ Mini DV Tapes)
- Remarks: Also known as 63PQ or 63PQUS