INSTEON Wireless Motion Sensor
You can create motion-activated light control with this INSTEON motion sensor. The Insteon motion sensor has adjustable time delay, sensitivity adjustment and photocell.
The INSTEON Wireless Motion Sensor gives your INSTEON system the ability to automatically react to changes in motion. Trigger lights, scenes or configure text message and email alerts when used in combination with an INSTEON alerts-ready controller. Never walk up to a dark porch or fumble through a black hallway again.
Features and Benefits
- Automatically turns on INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when motion is detected
- Built-in countdown timer automatically turns lights off minute after you leave (adjustable between 30 seconds and 2 hours)
- Optional night-only mode allows you to keep your lights off during the day
- Adjustable high/low motion sensitivity provides flexibility of motion sensor placement
- Excellent range - up to 150' from nearest Access Point or RF INSTEON device
What's in the Box
- INSTEON Wireless Motion Sensor
- Mounting bracket
- 2 mounting screws
- 9V battery
- Quick Start Guide
Please note that 2842-222 is the new part number of 2420M. The product and its functionality are the same.