IBM 3592 JA Tape Cartridge (18P7534) Data Cartridge
Features and Benefits
- Native capacity up to 300GB in 3592 J1A Tape Drive Model EO2
- Native capacity up to 500GB in 3592 TS1120 Tape Drive Model EO5
- Native capacity up to 640GB in 3592 TS1130 Tape Drive Model EO6
- Includes memory feature to track cartridge usage, helping to enhance media reliability
- Compatible with automation in the IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Tape Library 3494 or in the StorageTek 9310 Powderhorn Tape Library
- New Tape with IBM Limited Lifetime Warrancy
The IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Tape Drive 3592 is designed to provide fast time to data and excellent levels of storage capacity. To support that high-capacity capability, the tape drive uses the IBM TotalStorage Enterprise Tape Cartridge 3592.
An IBM 2592 JA cartridge is an Enterprise Tape Cartridge (ETC) can be used in native mode in a 3592 J1A drive or a 3592 E05 Tape Drive operating in either native mode or J1A emulation mode. The native capacity of a JA tape cartridge that is used in a 3592 J1A drive or a 3592 E05 Tape Drive in J1A emulation mode is 300 GB (279.39 GiB). The native capacity of a JA tape cartridge that is used in a 3592 E05 Tape Drive drive in native mode is 500 GB (465.6 GiB). This media type is only supported for read-only use with TS1140 Tape Drives.