HID 208X iClass ClamShell Cards
Value Priced 13.56 MHz Contactless Smart Card
HID’s iCLASS® Clamshell card provides 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology in a cost effective card package, with an ABS shell construction that provides durability in harsh environments.
Features and Benefits
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with mutual authentication provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), two application area configuration only.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless smart card communications.
How the Order Process Works
- When you place your initial order we will contact you and ask you to provide the information necessary to program your Cards (Download HID iClass Clamshell Card Order Guide ) Please review the programming information carefully. These are custom products and are not returnable (unless the programming was not as you specified).
- Once we have your iClass Clamshell Card programming information, the order is sent to be programmed and will be shipped directly to you. Programming and shipping usually takes 7-10 business days.