HID 2080PMSMV iClass Clamshell Smart Card
The HID 2080PMSMV iClass Cards come with the following options.
|iCLASS Memory Size & Allocation||2k Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 Application Areas|
|Front Packaging||Plain White Vinyl with Matte Finish|
|Back Packaging||Base with Molded HID Logo|
|Card Numbering||Sequential Matching Internal/External (Inkjetted)|
|Slot Punch||Vertical Slot Punch|
After you place the order, we will contact for your Facility Code, Format Number, Card Sequence Numbers and other information. Programmed cards have a lead time of approximately 7-10 business days
Download HID iClass Clamshell Order Form
HID’s iCLASS® Clamshell card provides 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology in a cost effective card package, with an ABS shell construction that provides durability in harsh environments. iCLASS provides enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication while delivering the convenience, affordability and reliability of proximity technology for which HID is known worldwide.
Features and Benefits
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your access control installation.
- Constructed with ABS shell and PVC cover label, offering durable packaging.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), two application area configuration only.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one other application area for user customization.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications.
- A PVC Overlay allows for on-site Photo ID production using most direct image printers