Fargo DTC4500e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer with USB and Ethernet
Features and Benefits
- Fast Printing - 16 seconds per color card single-side (225/hr), 6 seconds per black card single-side (600/hr) and 150 color dual-sided cards per hour
- High Quality Edge-to-Edge Prints using Dye sublimation and resin thermal transfer
- Dual-sided direct-to-card printer that is designed for high-volume or high-security applications
- Earth friendly – ENERGY STAR® certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons
With the FARGO® DTC4500e plastic card printers and encoder, you get professional quality, full-color credentials. Designed for medium-to-large sized organizations, schools, and government institutions looking for reliable, long-term card printing and encoding solutions. HID Global’s professional-grade DTC4500e plastic card printer and encoder withstands the daily demands of high-volume card printing. Additional security features – such as password protection and data decryption, locking dual-card hoppers for managing different card stocks, and optional holographic or fluorescent (UV) overlaminates that dramatically increase card durability – also make this the ideal choice for organizations in need of advanced card protection and performance.
What's in the Box
- Fargo DTC4500e dual-sided printer (55100)
- USB cable
- Power Cord
- CD with Printer Drivers and User Guide
- Warranty -Printer - three years; Printhead - three years, unlimited pass when you use only Fargo UltraCard® Cards
- Note: Because there are numerous ribbon options, Fargo does not include a ribbon with this printer.
The DTC4500e features a modular design empowering you to add, at any time new functionality as the needs of your organization evolve. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a bar code or digital signature is also desired. For production of highly-secure cards that resist forgery and feature increased durability, select either single- or dual-sided holographic image lamination, or go with an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder to streamline the creation, encoding, and management of your physical access smart cards from start-to-finish. Also available, the Wi-Fi® accessory enables you to print cards anytime and anywhere, over any secured wireless network.
The DTC4500e plastic card printer and encoder is fully compatible with HID Global’s Asure ID® Card Personalization software which allows for the creation and encoding of custom employee or contractor ID cards, as well as HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solutions which is a perfect solution for developing visitor ID badges easily and on demand.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh-generation FARGO card printers and encoders can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.