Fargo DTC4250e ID Card Printer - Single-Side (052000)
From plastic loyalty and photo ID cards to more sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics, HID Global’s professional-grade FARGO® DTC4250e card printer / encoder is able to produce large quantities of extremely durable credentials both quickly and easily. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses, schools, and local government agencies that require reliable printing, the DTC4250e features a flexible and modular design that can be easily adapted whenever your organization grows or your printing needs change.
The DTC4250e also features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto the card and AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information. The DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
Download Fargo DTC4250e Datasheet
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility. The printer is also fully compatible with Asure ID® Card Personalization Software for creating custom credentials and Color Assist™ software that can help you match spot colors, ensuring accurate reproduction of such complex graphics as company logos or employee photos.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Highly versatile - Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security - The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Easy-to-use - Efficient set-up, loading and printing with all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge (EZ), and SmartScreen™ graphical display.
- Enhanced protection - Standard printer password protection and fluorescent panel printing provide a cost-effective and dynamic means of increasing card security.
- Earth friendly - ENERGY STAR® certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Three Year Warranty - Printer: three years. Printhead: three years, unlimited pass when using Fargo UltraCard Cards
What's in the Box
- Fargo DTC4250e Single-Side Card Printer
- USB PrinterCable
- Power Cords (US/International)
- CD with Drivers and User Guide
- Threee Year Warranty
The Fargo DTC4250e combines versatility with simplicity to easily print what you need including:
- A sleek design with changeable footprint to accommodate office environments where space is at a premium.
- SmartScreen graphical display with easy-to-follow prompts ensures you’ll always know printer status.
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature is ideal for creating temporary ID cards.
- FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance. Its
Color Assist™ tool matches spot
colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.
- Fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding, as well as EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solutions.
- Optional dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information and security features, such as duplicate photos and digital signature.
- Optional same-side, input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreen™ graphical display allows the printer to fit into tight spaces.
- Optional Dual-input card hopper holds 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
- Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE® or MIFARE®) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.
- Optional Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet-enabled printers , allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.