Fargo C50 Single Side Card Printer Bundle with Asure ID Solo ID Card Software
The FARGO® C50 card printer offers a simple and reliable solution - at a price everyone can afford. The Fargo C50 can create personalized IDs for businesses, schools, membership and loyalty cards or visitor badges for schools.
What's in the Box:
- Fargo C50 ID Single-Side Card Printer
- Asure ID Solo 7 ID card software and 2 Year Asure ID Protect Plan
- USB Digital Camera
- Fargo 45410 YMCKO color ribbon - 100 images
- Qty. 100 Ultracard PVC cards
- USB Cable
- Two year printer and printhead warranty from Fargo along with 2 Year Asure ID Protect Plan.
Features and Benefits
- Complete System - This bundle comes with everything you need to set up your ID Card System
- Simple - With the Fargo C50, you can begin printing cards in minutes.
- Affordable - Get the hardware, software, ribbons and support you need in a single, cost effective package.
- Reliable - Experience outstanding performance and unrivaled quality from the leading brand in card issuance.
- Unsurpassed Customer Support and Care - From ordering to installation, users receive outstanding and ongoing product support the minute they open the box.
Featuring a sleek, compact design, the C50 makes it an easy to fit even in the smallest of office settings. Designed with efficiency in mind, the C50 comes with built-in Swift ID™ badging software, automatic printer health monitoring via the included FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility and an easy to install, all-in-one printer ribbon and card cleaning cartridge, making your in-house card printing virtually worry-free.
Backed by a global two-year warranty, the Fargo C50 ID Card Printer can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Asure ID 7 comes in four editions with increasing levels of sophistication. So whether you’re making simple photo IDs or issuing highly secure smart card credentials, Asure ID 7 is a great choice.
- Asure ID Solo™ - Simple, entry-level card personalization software. Provides an enhanced user experience for photo ID card design and data entry. Card data fields can be populated from the internal Microsoft Access™ database.
- Asure ID Express™ - Powerful, stand alone card personalization software. Express adds features such as compound data fields, batch printing and conditional design and print rules. It can connect to an external Microsoft database and limit access to modules within Asure ID by utilizing roles-based login rights.
- Asure ID Enterprise™ - Card personalization for multiple workstations sharing a common database. Enterprise offers expanded database connectivity and networking for enterprise-class card issuance. It works with Microsoft Access and SQL databases and supports ODBC import. The Enterprise edition can work with multiple tables within a single database.
- Asure ID Exchange™ - Support for more sophisticated secure credential applications, providing advanced smart card functionality and laser engraving. It adds Oracle, MySQL, LDAP and DVTel® database support and works with multiple tables within multiple databases. And its iDIRECTOR™ encoding and management module improves smart card deployment and development. iDIRECTOR manages card memory, loads multiple smart card applications, and graphically personalizes the card in one seamless process. It's support of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform enables end-to-end security, control, and flexibility of physical access control solution (PACS) credentials. For example, issuance to a FARGO card printer with an embedded iCLASS SE encoder allows you to create, encode (read/write), and manage PACS credentials on-site, streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes. In addition to supporting iCLASS® SE and HID PROX, iDIRECTOR supports a variety of other card types.
The one program for all printers.
Asure ID® 7 works with card printers from many different manufacturers. Just by switching to Asure ID 7, you can upgrade to a much easier, efficient and effective ID card production system and extend the investment in your current hardware.