Elmo P10 Document Camera
Perfect Presenter - For Perfectly Enlightening Classroom Presentations For Perfectly Enlightening Classroom Presentations
Precise, productive and practical, the ELMO P10 document camera turns classroom presentations into a springboard for discovery, where just-like-real images - vividly captured down to the finest detail - surprise, stimulate and inspire.
The P10’s precision is what captures true-to-life colors, movement, and images in stunning detail. And when precise, high-quality images are displayed on a big screen in the classroom, students pay attention and the learning begins. ELMO-enhanced lessons make it easier for students to grasp and retain new and often complex information, expanding their knowledge pool and making them better learner
The P10’s productivity is what puts teachers and students alike on a clear path to discovery and development. The P10 boasts a range of innovative features and partners easily with other educational tools - a projector, a PC, an ELMO Wireless Tablet—to help teachers and students create presentations that take the entire classroom on an inspiring journey of learning.
The P10’s practicality is what makes this document camera such a user-friendly lesson enhancer. From the simple design of its control panel to the practical convenience of its flexible camera arm, the P10 epitomizes the ELMO commitment to making teacher-friendly educational tools whose every feature is designed with teachers in mind.
Features and Benefits
- POWERFUL 128X ZOOM - When the P10's high-magnification 16x optical zoom is combined with its 8x digital zoom, images can be enlarged up to 128 times for the clear, distortion-free display of even the tiniest details. With its high-resolution images, powerful zoom func-tion and ultra-smooth motion display, the P10 helps students explore a world of fine details and delicate movements.
- HIGH QUALITY IMAGES, SMOOTH MOVING IMAGES AT 30 FPS - To capture images in stunningly vivid detail, the P10 employs a precise 1.49-megapixel CMOS image sensor. The human eye recognize 25 fps (frames per second) or above as "normal video". The P10 reproduces moving images at 30 fps for the display of truly smooth, natural-looking motion.
- SIMPLE CONTROL PANEL - Simple by design, the P10's control panel features simplified buttons and LED indicators logically laid out for total ease of use.
- FLEXIBLE CAMERA ARM - The P10 can capture images from any angle, thanks to its adjustable camera arm and head that can be freely raised, lowered, and rotated to focus attention precisely where it's needed.
- LED LAMP - Another presenter-friendly feature, the free-angle LED lamp fully illuminates the P10's stage-making it easy to position and light display objects even in darkened presentation rooms-and folds down with the camera for easy storage.
- DVI-D AND RGB OUTPUT CONNECTIONS - The P10's versatile output connections bring greater presentation freedom and flexibility. The DVI-D connection allows high-quality images to be transferred without any loss of image quality and converted to HDMI signals via a DVI-HDMI cable (not included). The analog RGB outputs in XGA, SXGA and WXGA resolutions.
- SUPPLIED IMAGE MATE SOFTWARE - The P10's USB port makes it easy to transfer ELMO-captured images onto a computer. Bundled Image Mate software provides the annotation tools for highlighting those images with lines, shapes and freehand notes. Image Mate software also enables audio-visual recording saved as AVI files and time-lapse photography captured in intervals ranging from one second to 24 hours.
- SDHC MEMORY CARD CAPABILITY - For ultra-easy presenting, images captured on a computer, a digital camera or the P10 itself can be stored for future use on an SDHC memory card (sold separately)