Xpresspax Dual Tray Storage Container with Two LTO Trays. Holds 36 LTO tapes in their cases.
The best way to transport and store your LTO tape media
This XpresspaX LTO36 Tape Storage Container is a tape media container made of shock resistant rubberized resin. The case features heavy-duty lockable compression clasps and soft interior contact points, creating a touch and reliable water resistant seal. This professional case is used by the best off-site vaulting companies and is factory tested to protect tape cartridges.
Made of shock resistant rubberized resin Removable tray system makes it easy to load and unload media Holds up to 36 LTO cartridges. Individual media slots in tray allow you to safely carry a partially filled case Accepted by major Disaster Recovery and Off-site vaults Case and tray do not shed contaminant particles Large ergonomic sides grips and oversized bumpers Heavy duty locking clasps Water resistant gasket Cases can be stacked together Pro Case Measurements
Key advantages of the XpresspaX system:
- Secure and weather-resistant container design.
- Purpose-built trays ensure the ideal fit for any media.
- Common tray size fits all of the XpresspaX containers
- Media-specific inserts are designed to maintain tape manufacturers' recommended storage orientation.
- Strong, positive double latching system with butterfly clasps and lockable hasps. Latches are riveted to container along with a strong metal backer plate. (Locks not included)
- Ergonomic molded handle is metal rived to container.
- Oversized bumper protects container.
- Sturdy, comfortable grips for carrying containers.
- XpresspaX warrants each product to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship for ten years from the date of sale.
Exterior: 27" x 11.5" x 5.9"
- Interior: 25" x 10.25" x 5"