XpresspaX 8mm/AIT/LTO Insert Tray, 20 AIT/8mm Tapes In Cases or 20 LTO tapes without cases or
Note: This tray is not recommended for use shipping or transporting LTO tapes. This tray does not do enough to protect the LTO tapes when they are not stored in the individual cases - which is NOT the tape manufacturers recommended storage method. XpresspaX has a new soft insert that holds 18 LTO tapes without cases. The soft insert protects the tape far better on impact and during the rigors of shipping and handling, and is zero-particulate, helping to keep the tapes very clean.
This tray is is designed to hold 20 LTO Tapes (without cases) for local storage or 20 AIT/8mm tapes in cases for local storage plus transport and shipping.
- Capacity: 20 LTO tapes without their protective cases.
- Designed for local storage only - We recomend the XpresspaX I-8 Try for offsite storage, shipping and transport.
- XpresspaX’s proprietary zero-particulate impact absorbing insert
- Order one for use with the XpresspaX Single-Tray Container, Two for use with the XpresspaX Dual-Dray Container.
- Dimensions: External: 27” x 11.5” ax 5.9” Internal: 25” x 10.25 x 5”
Designed and manufactured in the USA using custom-formulated high-strength resin, the Xpresspax containers withstand significant impact and protect your media through normal transit and storage situations. XpresspaX delivers the best quality and value you’ll find anywhere.
Made from a high-impact absorbing customized resin that takes a beating. Drop it. Hit it. Kick it around. This container is built to last.
Key advantages of the XpresspaX system:
- Secure and weather-resistant container design.
- Purpose-built trays ensure the ideal fit for any media.
- Common tray size fits all of the XpresspaX containers
- Media-specific inserts are designed to maintain tape manufacturers' recommended storage orientation.
- Strong, positive double latching system with butterfly clasps and lockable hasps. Latches are riveted to container along with a strong metal backer plate. (Locks not included)
- Ergonomic molded handle is metal rived to container.
- Oversized bumper protects container
- Sturdy, comfortable grips for carrying containers.
XpresspaX warrants each product to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship for ten years from the date of sale.