PTPublisher Network Edition (NE)
Primera's PTPublisher NE software allows you to share your Bravo II, Bravo 4100, 4101, 4102, Bravo XR, BravoPro or Bravo XRP over a network. PTPublisher NE comes with an unlimited number of client licenses. There's never been an easier and more efficient way to burn and print discs from any PC in your office! Available for Windows-users only.
Software Features include:
- Easy to use interface
- Multiple robot support – attach additional robots and control them independently of each other.
- Dual Media – allows different media types in left and right bins.
- PTPublisher is translated into 10 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Email notification on bin levels, ink levels and system errors.
- Control who can submit jobs by requiring a password and creating a list of authorized users.
- Copy a disc from any client computer.
- Archived Jobs – submit a job that remains on the server allowing other users to run that job without resubmitting the data.
Once purchased, this software will be available for electronic download. You will not receive a 'boxed' product.
Please note: Sharing multiple disc publishers connected to multiple computers will require the purchase of a license for each computer connected to a Disc Publisher.
See the PTPublisher NE Brochure
Click here to Download the Manual