|Part Number:||BCT-32SXA (Alt Part No. BCT32SXA)|
|Format:||Small Betacam SX|
The New SXA Series, boasts the high degree of tape-to-head contact demanded for digital tape, employing a strengthened base for optimum tape thickness. The result is 32 minutes of recording and playback for the small-size cassette, and up to 194 minutes for the large size cassette -- and all this with a low error rate even after repeated uses. This means greater recording efficiency and convenience in a cost-effective format with high picture quality and digital data integrity.
Ultrafine metal magnetic particles and a new calendering system ensure highly accurate recording/playback of the digital signal.
Strengthened metal binder system realizes high durability and long head life.
- Ultra-fine metal particles with exclusive Hi-PackingTM technology achieve high carrier-to-noise ratio
- New calendaring process optimizes tape surface for digital recording, ensuring stability and a low error rate
- New strengthened binder system inhibits particle shredding, resulting in greater reliability and consistent quality
- Increased reliability and durability allows it to provide for high-speed (up to 4X that of real-time) downloads of picture and sound into editing systems
- Metal particles feature an alumina-silica coating that effectively prevents oxidation of the pure metal core by sealing out oxygen and moisture
- Yellow cassettes and cases provide for easy identification in field and studio