Verbatim PLA Filament Yellow 1.75mm 1kg Reel (55256)
Verbatim Yellow PLA Filament is top grade 3D printing filament, manufactured to very tight tolerances. It is made from the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
Features and Benefits
- PLA Filament Yellow 1.75mm, 1kg Reel
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.03mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Verbatim PLA Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- Easier to print less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty from Verbatim. In the unlikely event a defect in Verbatim filament causes damage to your 3D printer, Verbatim will reimburse necessary costs to repair your printer (read Verbatim warranty details ).
PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – degradable bioplastic derived from plants. For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C. A heated build platform not required.
Verbatim PLA filament is environmentally friendly and guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
Storage and Handling Recommendations
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.