Tandberg Data BizNAS®
Network Attached Storage Device - 1U Rackmout
The Tandberg BizNAS Network Attached Storage (NAS) appliance id designed for
small to medium businesses (SMB), departmental workgroups and remote offices.
It can store up to 16TB* of data. The BizNAS is designed for demanding
environments and delivers simplicity without compromising performance.
Integrated disaster recovery tools provide any-to-any protection between cloud,
externally-attached disk, network disk, another BizNAS, and optional RDX®
removable disk system. It also allows IT Managers to monitor, protect and
centralize clients that use Dropbox. This sleek 4-bay 1U Rackmount unit
ships ready with four 2TB HDD disks. Bays are compatible with four 3.5” or 2.5”
SATA 3.0 Gb/s HDD disks.
The Tandberg Data BizNAS R408 has a capacity of 8TB (4 2TB Western Digital RED Hard Drives).
BizNAS Features and Benefits
- Built for Professional Applications – Industrial-grade hardware, robust software, and solid performance for maximum usability and longevity
- Resilience – Hot-swappable disks and multiple RAID choices for optimum capacity, fault-tolerance, performance, expandability, and migration
- Built-In Data Protection & Disaster Recovery Tools – Protect and recover BizNAS storage and its operating system, plus any shared data on the network using cloud, disk, another BizNAS, or RDX® removable disk technology
- High-Performance Architecture – An Intel Dual-Core Processor,
- Multiple Connections - 2 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ45), 2 x USB 3.0 (Rear), 4 x USB 2.0 (Rear) 1 x USB 2.0 (Front), 1 x eSATA Ports
- Easy to Manage & Use via BizNAS Information Center – Powerful-yet-simple web-based user interface provides remote control and administration without unnecessary clutter
- Cross-Platform Compatibility – Share data across Windows®, Mac®, Linux®, and iSCSI, as well as iOS®, Android™ and Blackberry® via Dropbox or client app
- iSCSI Block-Level Storage – Fast, flexible, and secure storage, ideal for virtualized servers
- Dropbox Gateway – Centralize, monitor, and protect Dropbox cloud storage accounts in real time
- Open System – Built on Debian® Linux for infinite customization by Linux aficionados and system integrators
* 16 TB of storage assumes the BizNAS is populated with 4-4TB hard drives