Sony 12TB Ruggedized Raid PSZ-RA Thunderbolt 2 Portable RAID Array
Features and Benefits
- Total Capacity 12TB (2 x 6TB HDD)
- Transfer speeds of up to 360MB/s* greatly reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow
- Convenient connectivity supporting both USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Thunderbolt 2
- Supports several RAID modes - Hardware RAID0, RAID1, or JBOD all supported.
- Shock-resistance and reliability for safe and easy portability in the field
- Tough carrying case that protects the drive against damage during transporting
- PC Windows and Mac compatible
Shock-resistant RAID for quicker transfer of large-sized 4K video
files in the field
The Ruggedized RAID Sony PSZ-RA series is an ultra-fast portable RAID storage unit that greatly reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow. Transfer speeds of up to 360MB/s, reducing the transfer times of 4K video files to one third current transfer times*. The robust and shock-resistance design with built-in handle ensures safe and reliable storage in the field. The unit provides both USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Thunderbolt 2 connections support both PC Windows and Mac.
Shock-resistance and reliability for safe and easy portability
Internal and external damper function protects the RAID storage in the field.
NOTE: Sony cannot guarantee against damage to recorded data or the exterior case in all situations and conditions.
Supports Windows and Mac PC, compatible with 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 2x Thundebolt 2 ports, and supports a Thunderbolt daisy chain up to 6 units.
Memory Media Utility, dedicated PC software for Sony memory media products, provides enhanced media management. Memory Media Utility gives you the tools you need to obtain important device information - such as remaining capacity, file system and RAID mode. In addition, disk status information can be obtained to allow the optimum disk replacement time to be determined and the available disk reformat facilities will allow rapid data-cleansing, before disk re-use.
*Based on Sony internal testing; speed may vary upon connection and measurement condition