MakerBot True Green PLA Filament PLA 1.75mm Large Spool
MakerBot PLA Filament True Green (MP05952) is the best and most consistent filament designed for the MakerBot Replicator (5th Generation) Desktop 3D Printer, Repilcator 2 and Z18 3D Printers.
- MakerBot PLA Filament Colors:
Features and Benefits
- PLA Filament True Green 1.75mm 2 lbs.
- Compatible with MakerBot Replicator 5th Generation
- Compatible with MakerBot Replicator 2
- Compatible with MakerBot Z18 Replicator
- MakerBot Filaments are guaranteed to have no heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates or Bisphenol A (BPA).
MakerBot PLA Filament is a nontoxic resin made of sugar derived from corn and, when heated, has a semisweet smell. MakerBot PLA Filament is easy to use and performs well on most prints. MakerBot True Green PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot Build Plate Tape.
When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, Reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime. Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate. Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.