LaCie d2 Professional 8TB USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive (STHA8000800)
The LaCie d2 Professional 8TB External Hard Drive has a USB 3.1 Type-C port for Windows and Mac compatibility. This port is fully compatible Thunderbolt 3 devices. It also comes with an adapter so you can use this with your USB 3.0 system. Inside the Aluminum, heat dissipating enclosuer, is a 7200 RPM Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive that has data transfer rates of up to 240 MB/s. The LaCie 8TB d2 Professional External hard drive has a 5-Year limited warranty from LaCie and a five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
Features and Benefits
- 8TB Storage Capacity
- 1 x USB 3.0 Port for Compatibility for Mac and PC
- 1 × 7200-RPM Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class hard drive
- Transfer Rate of up to 240 MB/s
- Aluminum enclosure for efficient heat dissipation
- 5-Year Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Compatible with Windows & Mac
- 5-Year Limited Warranty from LaCie
What's in the Box
- LaCie® d2 Professional
- USB-C (USB 3.1 10Gb/s) cable
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- External power supply
- Quick Install Guide
- Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Mac OS ® 10.12 or later / Latest version of Windows 10 or later
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
Rescue Data Recovery Services
LaCie knows how much your digital content means. And sadly, you can lose it all in a second—from accidental file deletion and viruses to damaging malware, power surges, water damage, and more. With Rescue Data Recovery Services latest professional line of solutions, you’ll benefit from more than exquisite drive performance.
All causes for data loss are covered. Their 90% success rate makes them industry leaders in data recovery. Expect exceptional customer service, always. Data recovery can cost thousands. With our Rescue Plan, you’re covered for 5 years. Note: one (1) In-Lab Data Recovery attempt during the term of coverage.