LaCie 5TB d2 USB 3.0 External Desktop Hard Drive
Proven Design with Universal Compatibility
The LaCie 5TB d2 with USB 3.0 and a 7200 RPM hard disk is the ideal hard drive for creatives. With an aluminum uni-body design, and low vibration and operating noise this drive is a new standard for desktop storage.
Features and Benefits
- USB 3.0 for universal compatibility
- 7200 RPM Hard Disk
- Professional speeds of up to 200 MB/s*
- Innovative design for reduced noise and vibration
- Aluminum uni-body Enclosure - Forged from a single piece of aluminum, which includes the integrated base, the casing provides uncommon rigidity for long–term durability and premium quality
- Power–Saving Mode Disk spins down automatically when the host operating system goes to sleep. Or, you can use LaCie Desktop Manager to configure the product to spin down disk after a specified amount of time.
- Fan–Free Cooling - The broad, seamless surface area of the unibody enclosure dissipates heat effectively. As a result, the cooling system prolongs the lifespan of internal components while enabling ultra–quiet operation.
- Three-year professional warranty from LaCie
Packed with Value - With a bundled professional backup software suite and compatibility with Time Machine™ and Windows Backup, the LaCie d2 includes everything you need for secure backup. This product also includes LaCie Private-Public software, which lets you prevent unauthorized access by password-protecting volumes with AES 256-bit encryption.
What is in the Box
- LaCie d2
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 compatible*)
- External power supply
- Quick Install Guide
* These transfer rates were achieved using AJA System Test when
connected to a Mac computer. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment
and other factors, such as disk capacity.
** To achieve full interface bandwidth, connect the product to a USB 3.0 port on a computer or device.