G-DRIVE ev - 1TB 7200 RPM USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
USB 3.0 hard drive for use with G-DOCK ev or as a stand-alone device
The ruggedized* G-DRIVE ev 1TB hard drive is designed for seamless plug-and-play USB 3.0 connectivity in the field. With speeds up to 136MB/s, use it onsite, then insert the drive into the G-DOCK ev back at your workstation to transfer your content with the ultra-fast, high-performance Thunderbolt interface.
Features and Benefits
- Features USB 3.0 for use as a single direct attach drive and SATA connector for use with the G-DOCK ev storage solution
- Up to 136Mb/s transfer rates
- Pair with G-DOCK ev or one of multiple adapters to work with a variety of interfaces
- Capture, transfer, and distribute ā all with one storage solution
- Bus-powered hub eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- Works with Time MachineĀ®, plug-and-play setup on Mac OSĀ®
- Stylish aluminum case
- Best-in-the-business 3-year factory warranty from G-Technology
Designed to work with the Evolution Series, the G-DRIVE ev streamlines your capture, transfer, and distribution process. Have a need for speed? The G-DRIVE ev PLUS is also part of the Evolution Series, packing fast transfer rates up to 250MB/s.
- G-DRIVE ev 1TB USB 3.0 7200 RPM hard drive
- (1) USB 3.0 Cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
*1 meter drop on a carpeted concrete floor.