Fargo DTC4500 ID Card Printer Dual-Sided
You get professional quality, full color ID cards and security encoding--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
The Fargo DTC45000 - 49100 model features both high speed USB and Ethernet ports. As a result, the DTC4500 can easily integrate anywhere you need it. With the built-in internal print server can install the DTC4500 on your existing network (LAN) allowing remote access printing for high-volume card issuance without having the printer directly connected to your computer.
- Fast speed: In one pass the DTC4500 can print, encode, fluorescent print, and laminate security cards--single- or dual-sided--with a very fast print speed. Its superior performance makes it ideal for users who need the high volume print runs where quality and security are most important.Enjoy superior performance - In one pass the DTC4500 can print, encode, fluorescent print, and laminate security cards--single- or dual-sided--with a very fast print speed using just one USB or Ethernet connection. The standard 200 card input hopper adds additional capacity and makes it ideal for users who need the high volume print runs where quality and security are most important.
- Modular Design: The DTC4500 card printer is field upgradeable, so it can change as your needs change. Add dual sided printing functionality. Add single-or dual sided holographic image lamination for durability and security. Add HID Proximity encoding (125 kHz), iCLASS Contactless encoding (13.56 MHz), or contact chip encoding. Add a same side input/output ID card hopper.
As your needs change, the DTC4500 can change with you.
- Easy to place, easy to use: With a modest footprint, and an optional single-side input/output hopper, its minimum size was designed for maximum flexibility. And with long-lasting, spool-loading supplies, a SmartScreenTM graphical display, and an easy, intuitive set up, the DTC4500 was designed and built for organizations that need a higher level of security and performance without the higher levels of capital investment and training time.
- Print where you want: The DTC4500 can be easily integrated into existing IT networks and can be used for both centralized or remote card printing.
- Maximum convenience: The standard 200 dual-input card hopper allows you immediate access to two different card stocks for smooth operation.
- Reliable: Fargo backs all of their Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. A 7th generation product from Fargo, each printer now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
Download Fargo DTC4500 Data Sheet
- Modular design and field upgradeable
- Password protection
- SmartScreen graphical display
- Supply replacement - Easy spool loading
- USB or Ethernet connectivity
- 200 card dual-input hopper
- Dual-Sided printing
- Optional Dual-side holographic image lamination
- Optional 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, contact chip, and magnetic stripe encoding
- Optional same-side input/output hopper that holds 200 plastic cards
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security