Epson Discproducer PP-100AP Autoprinter for CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc (prints only)
The Discproducer print-only model, Autoprinter, is ideal for use with high-speed duplication systems. It has all the features you need to print up to 100 customized discs at a time at a print speed of 95 discs per hour with its vibrant six-color inkjet printing, precision AcuGrip™ robotic arm and easy-to-use software.
Epson Price Increase on Disproducer Hardware and Consumables
In response to the new import tariffs on Chinese goods, Epson has increased prices for the Discproducer hardware and consumables.
Epson’s easy-to-use Discproducer Autoprinter is the ideal solution for rapid printing of high-quality discs prior to duplication. With a 100-disc capacity, and a rugged, compact design that includes a dust-proof case, the Discproducer Autoprinter delivers best-in-class printing with exceptional reliability. The Autoprinter also utilizes Epson’s patented AcuGrip™ robotic technology, which minimizes dual disc feeding. Discs are moved from station to station to prevent damage from sliding. Discproducer Autoprinter also features a built-in, six color inkjet printer that delivers industry-leading print quality. Developed with Epson’s patented MicroPiezo® inkjet technology, the printer provides precise control of ink droplets shape and size, delivering labels with superior color, text and vibrant graphics.
Other features include:
- One set of six high-capacity ink cartridges prints over 1,000 discs. Additionally, individual ink cartridges can be replaced, making it easier to operate and providing a lower total cost of ownership than other autoprinters in its class.
- Batch mode allows user to print up to 100 discs at a time without reloading media. A maximum of 1,000 discs can be printed in a single job.
- Three printer settings allow users to print full-coverage discs up to 95, 75 or 50 discs / hour, depending on desired level of print quality and speed.
- The Total Disc Maker software helps with label editing and production in one easy-to-use application.
- Patented AcuGrip technology helps ensure that the robotic arm reliably grabs only one disc – ideal for handling sticky media.