Epson Discproducer PP-100AP Autoprinter for CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc (prints only)
The Discproducer print-only model, Autoprinter, is ideal for use with high-speed duplication systems. It has all the features you need to print up to 100 customized discs at a time at a print speed of 95 discs per hour with its vibrant six-color inkjet printing, precision AcuGrip™ robotic arm and easy-to-use software.
Epson’s easy-to-use Discproducer Autoprinter is the ideal solution for rapid printing of high-quality discs prior to duplication. With a 100-disc capacity, and a rugged, compact design that includes a dust-proof case, the Discproducer Autoprinter delivers best-in-class printing with exceptional reliability. The Autoprinter also utilizes Epson’s patented AcuGrip™ robotic technology, which minimizes dual disc feeding. Discs are moved from station to station to prevent damage from sliding. Discproducer Autoprinter also features a built-in, six color inkjet printer that delivers industry-leading print quality. Developed with Epson’s patented MicroPiezo® inkjet technology, the printer provides precise control of ink droplets shape and size, delivering labels with superior color, text and vibrant graphics.
Other features include:
- One set of six high-capacity ink cartridges prints over 1,000 discs. Additionally, individual ink cartridges can be replaced, making it easier to operate and providing a lower total cost of ownership than other autoprinters in its class.
- Batch mode allows user to print up to 100 discs at a time without reloading media. A maximum of 1,000 discs can be printed in a single job.
- Three printer settings allow users to print full-coverage discs up to 95, 75 or 50 discs / hour, depending on desired level of print quality and speed.
- The Total Disc Maker software helps with label editing and production in one easy-to-use application.
- Patented AcuGrip technology helps ensure that the robotic arm reliably grabs only one disc – ideal for handling sticky media.