1326 ProxCard® II Clamshell Card
Value Priced HID Proximity Card
The HID 1326 ProxCard II proximity access card is the industry choice
for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal
compatibility with all HID proximity readers. The ProxCard II provides durable
packaging and consistent read range.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The card can accept direct-print
adhesive backed labels (HID
1324) for use as a Photo ID card.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- This card is not printable - Create Photo ID card with
Printable Adhesive Labels
- Please Note: Custom programmed cards have a lead time of approximately 7
- This product is non-refundable/non-returnable, it is important
that you check your encoding data for accuracy!
1326LASMV, 1326LASNV, 1326LASRV, 1326LASSV, 1326LGSMV, 1326LGSNV, 1326LGSRV,
1326LGSSV, 1326LMSMV , 1326LMSNV, 1326LMSRV, 1326LMSSV,1326HASMV, 1326HGSMV,
1326HGSRV, 1326HMSMV, 1326HMSNV, 1326HMSRV, 1326HMSSV, 1326HSSMV, 1326HSSRV,
1326HSSSV, 1326LSSMV, 1326LSSNV, 1326LSSRV, 1326LSSSV, 1326NASNV, 1326NASSV,
1326NGSNV, 1326NGSSV, 1326NMSNV, 1326NMSSV, 1326NSSNV, 1326NSSSV, 1326NWSNV
Typical Maximum* Read Range
- ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 3” (7.5 cm)
- MiniProx® reader-up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- ThinLine® II reader-up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 8” (20 cm)
- ProxPro® II reader-up to 9”(22.9 cm)
- Prox80™-up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 24” (60 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
- 2.135” x 3.385” x 0.075” MAX. (5.4 x 8.6 x 0.19 cm)
- Operating Temperature -50° to 160° F (-45° to 70° C)
- Weight: 0.24 oz. (6.8 gm)
- Part Number Base Part No.: 1326
- RF-programmable, 125 kHz, HID artwork, customer-specified
ID numbers, vertical slot punch.
• External card numbering (inkjet only; no laser engraving)
• Custom artwork (text or graphics)